Pacific Direct Line operate a monthly shipping service from Auckland & Napier to Norfolk Island with the vessel Southern Tiare
Pacific Direct Line also operates a shipping service from Fiji and other Pacific Islands to Norfolk Island via Auckland.
Pacific Direct Line in conjunction with their partners Pacific International Lines provide a Full container shipping service from more than 500 locations in 95 countries to Norfolk Island via Auckland.
All cargo must be booked prior to delivery with
Tel: +649 308 3939
Tollfree: 0800 PDL 123
All cargo must be delivered to the wharf in either Auckland or Napier.
In Auckland all cargo is received at:
Freyberg Wharf, Ports of Auckland
Mon-Fri 07:30 – 15:00
- Cut-off is 1 working day before vessel arrival in Auckland;
- All cargo received for export should be palletised and shrink-wrapped in dark plastic for cargo safety;
- A Customs Export Delivery Order is required before the cargo will be accepted for shipment;
- Cargo must be marked with Consignee name & Booking Reference;
- Cargo measurements must include the pallet;
- All trucks delivering cargo to the wharf in Auckland must have approval from the Ports of Auckland before entry is granted;
- Dangerous Goods Declarations must be submitted for approval 3 days prior to vessel arrival. A copy must accompany the cargo when delivered to the wharf.
- Personal Effects are prohibited from being loaded in motor vehicles